Imaging problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

liuwenjili
    • New User

Hi,
    We recently purchased cytoviva. My sample is square arrays, but when I scanned for hyperspectral image, I see my array is tilted. My guess is there’s problem with scanning, like it is not returning to its original position after each line scanning. I am wondering if there’s anyway to solve this remotely? or anything we could try to make this work.
    We just purchased and installed the system last month.

Attachments:

CytoViva-Jamie

Hello! This is Jamie Uertz with CytoViva. Where are you located?
      Is this an enhanced darkfield image or a reflected light image?
      Did you make sure the objective magnification matched the setting in the Hyperspectral acquisition?

Thank You!
      Jamie

liuwenjili
      • New User

Hi Jamie,
      we are located at Illinois, Urbana. This is an enhanced darkfield image. I think it was matched but I can take another image again to make sure the objective magnification matches the setting.

CytoViva-Jamie

Yes, check those settings and also see of the spectrograph mounted on top of the microscope has not move to the left or right and is a little loose.
        I have attached an image that shows the black arrow of where the attachment is.
        If where it is attached is slightly tilted the image can be tilted. The pixels are still square so I wouldnt worry about the alignment between the camera and spectrograph.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.